- Added support for local, http/webcal, WebDAV and CalDAV based calendaring.
- Full unicode support, including two-byte script support.
- Completely new set of 'modern' icons.
- Configurable toolbars.
- Mailbox pane quick search option.
- Basic calendar scheduling via email (iMIP) support added.
- New Draft window layout with simple Attachments list option instead of full parts.
- Draft window now supports per-draft custom identity.
- Various HCI changes to clean-up UI.
- Added new button in mailbox Details dialog to force rebuild of local mailbox data.
- Added 'All' rules toolbar button.
- Added new 'Selection Only' search criteria for rules to ensure manually applied rule will only operate on selected messages.
- Added support RFC2231 encoding of MIME parameters.
- Bounce command renamed to Redirect.
- Spelling Options moved into preferences dialog.
- Now picks up proper file icons in attachments lists.
- New buttons added to address book pane for clearer operation.
- Reworked draft window layout for cleaner UI shifting some controls to toolbar buttons.
- Can view certificate of mailbox servers via Details dialog.
- Added option to turn off LDAP lookups if a match in a local address book has been found.
- Improved 8-bit header display fallback.
- Added new option to do automatic connect when waking from sleep if active network adapter is found.
- Fixed bug with =5F in q-p encoded MIME headers.
- Fixed bug with OK/Cancel button order in dialogs.
- Fixed bug with illegal sieve syntax when using grouped search criteria.
- Fixed bug with account popup when creating new display hierarchy.
- Fixed bug with missing CA certs.
- Fixed bug with crash when closing certain mailboxes.
- Fixed bug with missing HTML4 entity mappings.
- Fixed bug with improper transfer of real name when using admin configured version.
- Fixed bug with inability to send when SMTP account is not properly set in identity.
- Fixed bug with Show Triggers button.
- Fixed bug with failure to reset connection on initial timeout.
- Fixed bug with crash when SMTP server DNS lookup fails.
- Fixed bug with address book delete not clearing out address book poreview pane.
- Fixed bug with mm/dd dd/mm date formats.
- Fixed bug with extracting AppleDouble encoded attachments.
- Fixed bug with generated HTML AHREFs.
- Fixed bug with address field cursor loss after switch back to draft window.
- Fixed bug with gpg v1.4 and key names.
- Fixed bug with parsing URLs in HTML.
- Fixed bug with keyboard shortcuts for 3-pane modes.
- Fixed bug with useless preferences upgrade alert.
- Fixed bug with failure to parse broken MIME parameter lists.
- Fixed bug with address expansion of non-email addressees.
- Fixed bug with address book capture popup in prefs.
- Fixed bug with control characters in attachment file names.
- Fixed bug with maximise/minimise window behaviour in single task bar button mode.